Should you require assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate,
please contact our offices at
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
House of Brokers Realty, Inc. owns, operates, and/or maintains https://www.houseofbrokers.com/, and other websites, applications, and systems on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”).
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, House of Brokers Realty, Inc. will respond to written notification of copyright infringement in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by House of Brokers Realty, Inc. or by a third-party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the House of Brokers Realty, Inc. Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where House of Brokers Realty, Inc. can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, or other intellectual property rights owner, or by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you that under penalty of perjury the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
House of Brokers Realty, Inc. may request additional information before removing any infringing material. House of Brokers Realty, Inc. may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to House of Brokers Realty, Inc.'s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
House of Brokers Realty, Inc. Designated Copyright Agent:
1515 Chapel Hill Rd
These Properties are provided courtesy of Broker Reciprocity/IDX Lake Of The Ozarks Board of REALTORS® and Bagnell Dam Association of REALTORS® MLS, Inc. Multiple Listing Service. This information is copyrighted by The Lake Of The Ozarks Board of REALTORS® and The Bagnell Dam Association of REALTORS® MLS, Inc. Multiple Listing Service. Information is being provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties
consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2021 Lake Of The Ozarks Board of Realtors, Bagnell Dam Assoc. of Realtors. Last Updated: June 20, 2021 3:09 AM UTC
The territorial jurisdiction of the Jefferson City Area Board of REALTORS®, Inc. includes Cole, Callaway, Moniteau, and Osage Counties. This representation is based in whole or part on data supplied by the Multiple Listing Service of the Jefferson City Area Board of REALTORS®, Inc. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Board or its MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.